- All-in-one Unified Threat Management
- Best of Breed Virus Detection Partnered with Sophos Featuring 1 Million+ Malware Signatures
- Patent Pending Stream-Scanning Technology Ensures Minimal Latency
- Hybrid In-the-Cloud Anti-Spam Requires No “tuning” to Work
- Hybrid In-the-Cloud Web Filter, P2P & IM Control Enforces Internet Usage Policies
Malware hosted on Web pages, email phishing attacks, spam, virus-infested emails, and other threats are now all part of a regular repertoire of sophisticated, blended attacks that bypass traditional firewalls with ease. Small businesses have been the ones most seriously affected, as small businesses, unlike their enterprise counterparts, lack the time and resources to fully understand and secure their networks from these threats.The NETGEAR ProSecure Unified Threat Management (UTM) UTM10 appliance combines performance with comprehensive gateway security coverage in an “all-in-one” form factor for small businesses with up to 15 concurrent users. Patent pending Stream Scanning Technology enables the ProSecure UTM to employ best-of-breed security technologies while maintaining a high level of throughput and minimizing scanning-induced latency. NETGEAR has forged security technology partnerships with Commtouch, Mailshell and Sophos to bring best-of-breed Web and email security technologies to the ProSecure UTM platform. Those combined with proven NETGEAR firewall and VPN functionality, form an effective and ideal SMB security solution.
There are no reviews yet.